March 07, 2013
This and that: The 'kicking my ass' edition
A few things:
1. I used to think I was busy. Hahahahahaha. Sure I kept myself busy, but was I really busy? :)
2. Gary and I have been married for 8 months today. To celebrate we'll have 30 minutes together once he comes home in a few minutes. I can't stay awake after 10.30 PM. It's also not a good idea or I won't be able to get up in the morning.
3. Never fear the weekend is near. We are going on a much needed date tomorrow night.
4. I really love my new job. Every now and then I'll have a moment sitting at my desk and feeling very blessed and content.
5. I can't stop thinking about going to South Africa. All the puzzle pieces are slowly coming together.
6. We're going to London in a few weeks. I can't wait.
7. I haven't had any energy this week. This new schedule is kicking my ass. Yesterday was the first evening that I came home and could muster up the energy to cook, dust, vacuum, organize and clean the bathroom. Afterwards I showered and forced myself to not fall asleep until Gary came home. ;) I love that we now split household chores too. Gary has been a huge help and leaves me the sweetest notes to read when I come home and he's at work.
8. Closing thought: how do parents with full time jobs do it? I do not know. Please tell me how. I am scared to have children now. Hats off to you! This was exactly what I needed to curb my baby fever.
Now babe, please come home so I can kiss you and go to sleep! :)
Labels This and that